Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, we will do our utmost to make you feel relaxed, comfortable, stress-free and safe on your visit to La Plume Boutique Guest House & Spa. We have COVID-19 #StaySafe #EatSafe protocols in place to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
We are pleased to advise our guests that here at La Plume we are adhering to the new Alert Level 4 regulations.
- Our Restaurant Le Belle Vue is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner on a rooms service or takeaway basis for our in-house guests.
- To our Oudtshoorn residents, all meals still available on a takeaway basis including our popular Sunday lunch. (deliveries on request)
- Deli delicacies also available, please contact us for deliveries.
- Open for Pre-booked Spa treatments.
For our In House Visitors we would like to reassure you of the following:
- Screening and temp reading on arrival.
- Intense ongoing staff training.
- Maintaining safe social distancing.
- Minimizing social contact.
- Disinfection of rooms with a seal applied afterwards to be broken by guest on arrival.
These procedures are applicable in all areas in all areas of the guest house. However…the important issue to be aware of, is that being located on such a large farm, we have ample space and all our accommodation has private entrances, meaning that any contamination risk is truly very minimal.
After all, what could be better for anyone’s health…or sanity than fresh farm air!!!
We cannot wait to welcome you!!!