INFORMATION WHICH WE MAY OBTAIN ABOUT YOU
We ask visitors to our site who make a reservation or other enquiries with us to supply us with personal information. The types of personal information we may collect and process from you include:
- your contact information (e.g., name, telephone number, email address, postal address);
- information related to your travel profile (e.g., accommodation and travel preferences, booking history, special health accommodations);
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication and any communications and correspondence with you; and information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and security reasons and to collect aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
In accordance with your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request the amendment of the personal information held. Should you wish to have your information updated or corrected please contact [email protected].
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the personal information you supply to us via our site to:
- process and facilitate bookings;
- provide you with the best care at our Guest House;
- provide you with travel-related information, information relating to La Plume or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you, as well as personalised mailings (electronic or otherwise) or other communications that you consent to receive;
- respond to requests which you have submitted via our site and to deal with on-going matters relating to such requests; and present content from our site in the way that we consider most effective.
In some cases we may be required to disclose your personal information to comply with legal requirements and requests from government agencies. We may also disclose your personal data to our group companies or to third parties:
- who provide us with services, where we need to in order to provide you with any information that you have requested;
- where we consider that we need to in order to comply with any law or regulation, where we suspect that any criminal offence may have been committed, to protect our rights, property or safety or that of others and in any circumstances where we consider that we are permitted to do so by law or regulation; and
- where that third party is a professional adviser to us or any of our group companies.